Get answers to all your questions about the Resort
While you are enjoying your stay in your Casa Del Mar Beach Resort unit, the Casa Del Mar owners are pleased to provide you with free wireless internet wireless internet in the condominiums. Usage of the Wi-Fi and Internet are subject to Casa Del Mar’s Internet Access Policy. You will receive the wireless internet password upon check-in.
Visitors may park anywhere in the Casa Del Mar parking lot, provided that the visitor has received a parking pass.
Owners and guests will be receiving a parking pass upon check-in of the unit.
You do not need to bring your personal charcoal and propane grills and other outdoor cooking devices, we have a large grilling facility on the grounds at Casa Del Mar Beach Resort. When you are in the mood to cook or dine outdoors we have a large barbecue grill and picnic area to enjoy with friends and family. The area is used on a first-come, first-served basis.
For your safety and enjoyment: Pool rules are posted by the pool.
- The pool is open from 8:00 AM to dusk. This is a state-mandated law.
- Bathers must shower before entering the pool.
- Food/Glass restrictions
- Absolutely no food or Beverage is permitted within 4 feet of the pool (“the pool wet deck” area).
- Absolutely no glass is allowed on the pool deck or the beach
- Please for your safety no running or horseplay on the pool deck.
- Small floatation devices and toys may be used when they do not interfere with others’ enjoyment.
- No large floatation devices are permitted in the pool
- Pool chairs cannot be reserved
- Children under the age of 10 years old must have adult supervision
- All children in diapers must have snug fitting waterproof swim diapers
All units can accommodate 4 people in two bedrooms. Some units have a pull-out sofa that may accommodate one or two more people.
Casa Del Mar Beach Resort policy is that no pets are permitted in units or on the grounds. Please make other arrangements for your pets during your stay at Casa Del Mar Beach Resort.
Casa Del Mar Beach Resort does not currently have space to park trailers, boats or recreational vehicles on the property. There are multiple places nearby to rent boats of all kinds as well as jet skis and paddle boards. For watercraft rentals please contact Cannons Marina 941-383-1311.
You must give a sixty day written notice of intent to cancel either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via US Mail in order to receive a refund. We strongly encourage the purchase of travel insurance.
Yes. All payment information is sent via a secure connection.
VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Money Orders (both domestic and international), checks and cash are accepted for rental deposits, rental payments and all other services provided by the resort.
Yes. Casa Del Mar Beach Resort on Longboat Key has between a four (4) night minimum stay and a (7) night minimum stay, contingent upon the units available and the period of time when booking. Contact us for availability for any of the units.